For several years I bought from Bidz,I will say I was about 85% satisfied about quality, but the las two orders I made, one for $312.00 and other for 198.00 never got them.I really feel bad because I trusted them.I do not know if they went out of business and will retur some day.

The people I had to talk at customer service where very nice, they always helped me to solve any problem I had.At last I do not understand what happened to them because it seems to be a nice business, God help them.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Bidz?

Comments

Bidz_CS
Los Angeles, California, United States #954102

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your purchase and we offer our sincere apologies for what happened with your orders.Our company briefly closed for a business reconstruction and we are happy to announce that we are back and ready be your #1 jewelry retailer again.

Please provide your item and order numbers at improvements@bidz.com.

We would really like to address this matter because customer satisfaction is our first priority.You can also contact us at 1-866-545-9871 M-F 8am-5pm PST.

Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Gordons Lawn And Landscape - Dan Gordon of Gordon's Lawn and Landscaping blamed us for his bad work Gordons Lawn And Landscape "Dan and his crew did a very poor job on our project. In hindsight I should have fired him several times. It seemed like he was in way over his..." Read more