I won two objects from bidz a week ago.they took my money from my credit card but i still have no items to show for it.

so i guess i am out of money so they think. I will never use this site again if i am going to bid on anything i will go to qbids.com to spend my money all ready been to qbids.com and won a few things. it is a penny auction and you have to purchase bid pack its. but it is well worth it all.

so give it a try.w

Had an Experience with Bidz?

Comments

7-8 years your a slow learner they can't be that bad!!

it take 3-4 weeks but you will get your item :cry

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry that your items did not arrive. We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you.

In the given case that an order or an item is missing customers should contact customer service. All of our packages are insured and we have a Claims process that allows us to investigate the matter thoroughly so that a customer is refunded.

If you haven’t done so, please contact our customer service team and provide them with your username or sales order. We can initiate a claim for the missing package so that you may receive reimbursed.

Once again, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer service department. Our agents are available to assist you 24 hours a day 7 days week.

Bidz.com

Wow, finally I understand that 'second chance' bit....the shill bider who work for them ended up with the sale and now they want you to take it...I was suspicious but never thought thety were that low!

I had been ordering things from these THEIVES for the past 7 to 8 years. Although there were problems with the quality of some of the items, I continued to bid because for the most parts, the prices were decent. In Jan 2011, I placed my last and final order from the rip off site. My order total was only a little over $85.00 but when I didn't recieve it after 3 weeks, I called to inquire about it. I was told that they had send the items to an address that I moved from in Dec 2005!! Even though I had updated my current address when I moved and I had been recieving orders at my current residence since my move in 2005! I was also told that their system "updated" in 2009 and automatically defaulted to the previous address. I told them to look on my order history and even if their system only goes back to 2009, they could see that all my orders from 2009 had been send to my current address.

Still, I was told it was my problem since I did not verify the addresses when I checked out. I admit. When I pressed "send" I didn't check the address as I had no reason to believe they would send my order to an address of 6 years ago which is 97 miles away from my current resident. They actually had the nerve to tell me to contact the current homeowner and ask them if they recieved my package!!

Ofcourse, I contacted my credit card and they refunded the money. But I hope everyone who considers buying from these CRIMINALS reads these comments and reconsiders!! The...

If any one is interested, I would like to suggest visiting Liquidation Channel or JTV.com for their jewelry needs. Their prices is very reasonable(specially LC.com) and have great quality items, with very reasonable shipping prices. (Usually $2.99 to $5.99 depaending on the price of your purchase). I have never been dissatisfied with a purchase from either network.