I purchased jewelry that was rock bottom quality and highly misrepresented online.I DO NOT recommend this site to anyone and NEVER plan to buy from here again.

Returned items were charged a 15% restocking fee, which is absurd. The items displayed must have been magnified 4X to appear bigger than they actually were. Watches purchased was also cheaply made and did not last more than a couple of weeks.

I can not believe this website is allowed to continue and should in my opinion be fined for cheating the public.The customer service is pathetic and the representatives are most unpleasant.

Had an Experience with Bidz?

Comments

#205919

i have purchased lots of stuff from Bidz and I have been successful in selling most of it for a profit.Knowing what you are buying is half the problem.

I have consigned several larger pieces through very reputable stores and made money and the stores that consigned them made money.I guess i am the lucky one because when i had a problem with customer service they were very helpful.

Thanks complaint!!!

I am a watch collector and usually buy my stuff from stores, recently I got into Ebay and I spend thousands picking up watches to add to my collection. The retail prices are a bit inflated by merchants but didn't care as I purchased stuff for personal collection.

Today I saw the Tonino and a couple of other watches but held on my credit card to do some diligence. I thought the problems at bidz have to do with expectations, with jewerly items and nothing to do with watches as expensive watches have a brad reputation to protect.

Turns out, a holes sale them fake and misrepresented. I guess I got a break! thanks to all of you

I did buy a

I find it interesting that this website is showing ads for Bidz.com right beside everyone's complaints....

The guy from Bidz who is responding to all these post needs his *** whooped.Great parents you must've had just about SORRY!

I LIVE OUT OF USA.I PURCHASED 2 TONINO LAMBORGHINI WATCHES.

THEY WERE FAKE RUSTED AND DIRTY I WAS ASKED BY BIDZ.COM TO RETURN AND LOOKING AT THE POSTAGES IT WOULD HAVE COST ME HALF THE PRICE OF THE WATCHES TO RETURN THEM I EVENTUALLY HAD TO THROW THEM AWAY COS THEY STOPPED WORKING THIS IS A TOTAL RIPP OFFFFFFF........I CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW THIS COMPANY CAN GO THRU LIFE WITH NO CONSCIENCE THEY ARE CHEATERS.

South Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #56606

Dear Customer,

We would like to take this time to offer you our most sincere apologies. It is very unfortunate that you have received an item that has not met your expectations. Please know that Bidz.com offers a Buyers Protection Plan. As our customer, we believe you should feel good about your purchase. We provide you with detailed descriptions and pictures so you can make an informed decision. Please take in consideration that our images are 10 to 30 times to show the smallest of details. You must refer to item weight for evaluation .All of our items are backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you receive an item that is not as described we will issue a refund in full.

For further assistance you may always contact us via Live Help, write an email at customerservice@bidz.com or call our toll free number 800-444-8124.