Join the campaign to bring down

Thing is, complaints here are valuable in informing people about the unscrupulous dealings of but best thing we can all do, is start making complaints to the relevant authorities and by flooding the directors of bidz email boxes.

Complaints can be made to...

Culver City Police. They are located at 4040 Duquesne Avenue, Culver City, and their phone number is. (310) 837-1221

The FBI, IC3.

Federal Trade Commission.

Better Business Bureau.

Securities and Exchange Commission.

US Department of Commerce.

And anyone else you might think of. I have!

Bidz directors email addresses are...

CEO / David Zinberg.

President / CTO / Leon Kuperman.

CFO / Lawrence Kong.

COO / Claudia Liu.

CCO / Larry Russell.

Vice President / Executive Secretary / Marina Zinberg.

Auctions Manager / Vilius Zukauskas.

Don't bother with customer services, there's a contradiction in terms. Go directly to the top people and flood their email boxes.

Don't forget, when approaching the authorities, where you can, provide any evidence you have. Emails, photographs, copies of bidz web site pages, anything that might be relevant. Join me in a campaign to bring these fraudsters down, it is time we did.

And I hope you all have a very merry Christmas.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 21, 2011 #302458

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate your input as it allows us make changes accordingly to make our site and services easier for our users. If you have additional feedback you would like to provide us with, please contact our customer service team. We are more than please to forward your feedback to our management team for review.

Additionally, has undergone various changes, some even being changes of policies. As a customer of ours you should feel confident in knowing that all of our items are backed by our 100%money back guarantee. If at any time you receive an item that is not as described you may return the item for a refund in full. Also, we have recently done away with our restocking fee. You can now return an item, for whatever reason it may be and receive a refund in full. This includes services and shipping.

We hope this information is of use to you. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate in contacting us. Our customer service team is available to assist you, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

May 19, 2010 #145399

Right on the mark Seriously Folks. Mind, commerce and policing authorities in the US need to take some responsibility, they are slow to act, if at all, despite a simply stunning weight of evidence that Bidz and it's directors are scamming people.

Dennis Lemay

May 19, 2010 #145340

I can,t believe someone would defend these scumbags

Dennis Lemay

May 19, 2010 #145338

These guys are a real scam, counting on shame of being ripped off and no real contact point as as detterant.

Dec 19, 2009 #96365

You are a very naughty boy Shawn, I like it *giggle*.

It is more about creating a paper trail, or in this case a lack of one really, as these clowns are unlikely to answer anyone. But for those who make formal complaints to the authorities, a lack of answers to questions can be just as telling as receiving one.

I have actually managed to force contact out of Leon Kuperman with a great deal of threat and unpleasantness, which seems to be the language they understand.

This technique at least gained me a refund on most of my orders which have never turned up. Though of the one shipment I did actually receive, without exception, every item is *** and or counterfeit.

I can't advise people to do what you are saying and I can't say I would do what you suggest ;) But it's a very good idea...I would hate to win one of the swine's a new car though. Hmmm, must get some catalogues, I feel in the mood to do some shopping...I will avoid of course.

Dec 19, 2009 #96355

Forget filling their e-mail accounts, that all can be blocked, I get at least a mail a day from these a55clowns and can't be bothered to get off their abuse desk and cut these guys off.

Make it harder for them to conduct their physical business by adding their mailing address to every mailing list and catalog you feel like signing them up to.

Their contact information and domain whois information lists their address as..., Inc.
3562 Eastham Dr
Culver City, CA 90232

Leon Kuperman who is listed above as the President / CTO / is also listed as Administrative Contact, Technical Contact for their domain, and his 'other' email address is:

Sign them up for all those car giveaways you see at the mall, call all the catalog houses and ask for a catalog, after awhile it all snowballs and soon their bills and checks get lost in the noise of the deluge of mail coming into their address.

Dec 17, 2009 #95822

Nothing to do with the subject? What I say has everything to do with the subject here....that there really is no fraud going on! So I suggest you toddle off now instead of wasting your time trying to make a statement that has no I said....I've never had any all of my items as desribed...but enjoy trying to "bring down bidz" while I enjoy bidding!

Dec 17, 2009 #95745

That's all very nice Datbenz but your comment is nothing but distraction and nothing to do with the subject here, which is a company and it's directors who are on so many levels, committing fraud. is the definition of a moral cancer.

Thank you for your pennies worth but that is about what it is worth. Less than the dollar you speak of, which is quite incorrect anyway.

Suggest you toddle off now, there are plenty of others for you to annoy here with your oddly misinformed and irrelevant arguments.

Dec 17, 2009 #95742

Haha...what I'm saying is that people expect great quality items when they win something for a buck...but that's not a realistic view...I'm just sharing my view so there are two points to this story...I've never had an issue with and it's unfortunate that you have

Dec 16, 2009 #95690

Why thank you Datbenz, for your intelligent and insightful contribution. Not quite sure I entirely understand it..."what do you exect what some items are $1?" don't work for them do you!

Dec 16, 2009 #95679

You people are really hard core...what do you exect what some items are $1? Splurge a little and you will get a nice item from bidz!

Seriously folks

Dec 16, 2009 #95410

It is time these shady characters felt the wrath of the customers bidz is just oh so happy to scam. I want the *** in jail, where they frankly belong.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.