It's a scam.It's says start bidding at one dollar and goes from there.

I thought I bought a diamond ring for 70.oo but because "reserve" wasn'tmet they wanted to charge me 299.00! Don't shop there. Rip off! Then they send a list of items that weren't claimed for 4 to 10 times the amount it "sold" for.

Gee, they must have people amping up prices so we look like a sucker.

As the saying goes, if it's too good to be true, it probably is!!!All I can say is, stay away from Bidz.com!

Had an Experience with Bidz?

Comments

I have suggested to bidz that instead of opening bidz at a dollar if it is a reserve auction to start it at the minimum they want or need to get for that item.items routine now go closed and not sold because they still start auctions at 1.00 which is a waste when folks think they got a steal only to find they get a counter offer from bidz.

i have received notice that my non winning bid was bing honored at my highest price. but i have purchased many items over the last 10 years from them. I have been very satisfied and even resold several pieces for healthy profits.

know what you are buying.Bidz customer service has been fine with me.

#201197

Be very careful when buying on this site. The return policy is really worse than useless. Look carefully at the dimensions of the item - I purchased several pendants and they would be lost on a babies neck.