I bought a ring in March of this year and didn't use it until May.The ring looked legit but the base was a little on the thin side but I thought nothing of it.
Today, I left the ring in my car and the supposed white gold melted, deformed and popped the stone out. Apparently they only warranty for 30 days...if you buy from them have it checked out by a reputable appraiser immediately. I know what I received wasn't as advertised.
I contacted bidz only to be told its out of warranty.beware with this site, you get what you pay for and if its cheap its beacause its manufacturered cheaply too.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..."
- "On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "Had candle burning in bathroom for 2 1/2 hours - smoke alarm went off. I went into bathroom to find candle engulfed in 6 inch flames. Doused with water to..."
- "DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THAT SITE!!!! I purchased a long evening dress that was supposed to be custom made for me. It came with 7 inches wider waste and..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."