Bidz - Cheap quality

I bought a ring in March of this year and didn't use it until May.The ring looked legit but the base was a little on the thin side but I thought nothing of it.

Today, I left the ring in my car and the supposed white gold melted, deformed and popped the stone out. Apparently they only warranty for 30 days...if you buy from them have it checked out by a reputable appraiser immediately. I know what I received wasn't as advertised.

I contacted bidz only to be told its out of warranty.beware with this site, you get what you pay for and if its cheap its beacause its manufacturered cheaply too.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 6 Yes 6 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 19, 2013 #730866

Would advise filing a complaint with the FCC and your State's Attorney's Office.
They monitor web site activity when it comes to defrauding the public

0 0 Reply

Jul 02, 2013 #673253 Alhambra, California

Dear Customer,
We apologize you were not satisfied and would like to take this opportunity to address the misunderstanding. Please provide us with the order number or your username so we could look into this matter and provide you with resolution.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bidz. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bidz.
Filing a new complaint about