Los Angeles, California

I bought a ring in March of this year and didn't use it until May.The ring looked legit but the base was a little on the thin side but I thought nothing of it.

Today, I left the ring in my car and the supposed white gold melted, deformed and popped the stone out. Apparently they only warranty for 30 days...if you buy from them have it checked out by a reputable appraiser immediately. I know what I received wasn't as advertised.

I contacted bidz only to be told its out of warranty.beware with this site, you get what you pay for and if its cheap its beacause its manufacturered cheaply too.

Had an Experience with Bidz?

Comments

Garysbob72

Would advise filing a complaint with the FCC and your State's Attorney's Office.

They monitor web site activity when it comes to defrauding the public

Bidz.com
Alhambra, California, United States #673253

Dear Customer,

We apologize you were not satisfied and would like to take this opportunity to address the misunderstanding. Please provide us with the order number or your username so we could look into this matter and provide you with resolution.

Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more Tradesy - Review about Unfair Sales Practices in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tradesy "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrible Coleman Furniture "NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible. You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late,..." Read more