• show-popup

Shares 0

Bidz.com handling and shipping costs too much

• by   Jan 23, 2010
  • 3 comments
  • Review #: 168735
Company Bidz
Location Toronto, Ontario
Category Auctions and Internet Stores
Views 56

But the items of jewellery (earrings and rings)I ordered were exactly as represented and I would say of good quality.Of course they always look better in closeup and magnified.

I believe many of the non-designer items are made in China. They were shipped in reasonable time, but the fees to Canada plus custom charges make it not so much of a good deal.

They need free shipping and returns plus an outlet in Canada so we are not having to pay exorbitant fees.Sorry to hear some people didn't have a good experienc but I would have to say there are some really great deals on the high end Italian made jewellery and I would buy from them again. 2e09f83

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Oct 22, 2010
search for coupon codes before submitting your order.. I just used WELCOMEBACK20 and rcvd free shipping + $20 off my order total. Savings of over $90.00 CDN
Reply to 905shopper

Mar 24, 2010
I also rec'vd items into Canada and I thought things were a good deal until 30.99 is added for S&H and then another $25.00 for ea item in Customs charges at the doot. So an additional $56.00 on top of a $100 item, not such a bargain anymore.
Reply to extrmshell

Jan 26, 2010
"to Canada plus custom charges make it not so much of a good deal. They need free shipping and returns plus an outlet in Canada so we are not having to pay exorbitant fees."
I agree with you that Bidz.com handling and shipping costs too much
Reply to no longer a customer

Read next Bidz complaint

They do not tell you there is a mimimum bid

They have what they call a hidden minimum bid but they do not start thebidding with that. If you do...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Bidz.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug