Bidz.com handling and shipping costs too much

110 of 137 Bidz Reviews

But the items of jewellery (earrings and rings)I ordered were exactly as represented and I would say of good quality.Of course they always look better in closeup and magnified.

I believe many of the non-designer items are made in China. They were shipped in reasonable time, but the fees to Canada plus custom charges make it not so much of a good deal.

They need free shipping and returns plus an outlet in Canada so we are not having to pay exorbitant fees.Sorry to hear some people didn't have a good experienc but I would have to say there are some really great deals on the high end Italian made jewellery and I would buy from them again.

review #168735
0 0 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments3
Had an experience with Bidz?  Submit review about this company
110 of 137 Bidz Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
905shopper

Oct 22, 2010 #202944

search for coupon codes before submitting your order.. I just used WELCOMEBACK20 and rcvd free shipping + $20 off my order total. Savings of over $90.00 CDN

extrmshell

Mar 24, 2010 #127075

I also rec'vd items into Canada and I thought things were a good deal until 30.99 is added for S&H and then another $25.00 for ea item in Customs charges at the doot. So an additional $56.00 on top of a $100 item, not such a bargain anymore.

no longer a customer

Jan 26, 2010 #108177

"to Canada plus custom charges make it not so much of a good deal. They need free shipping and returns plus an outlet in Canada so we are not having to pay exorbitant fees."
I agree with you that Bidz.com handling and shipping costs too much

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bidz.
Filing a new complaint about
×