Bidz.com handling and shipping costs too much

112 of 139 Bidz Reviews

But the items of jewellery (earrings and rings)I ordered were exactly as represented and I would say of good quality.Of course they always look better in closeup and magnified.

I believe many of the non-designer items are made in China. They were shipped in reasonable time, but the fees to Canada plus custom charges make it not so much of a good deal.

They need free shipping and returns plus an outlet in Canada so we are not having to pay exorbitant fees.Sorry to hear some people didn't have a good experienc but I would have to say there are some really great deals on the high end Italian made jewellery and I would buy from them again.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
112 of 139 Bidz Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
905shopper

Oct 22, 2010 #202944

search for coupon codes before submitting your order.. I just used WELCOMEBACK20 and rcvd free shipping + $20 off my order total. Savings of over $90.00 CDN

extrmshell

Mar 24, 2010 #127075

I also rec'vd items into Canada and I thought things were a good deal until 30.99 is added for S&H and then another $25.00 for ea item in Customs charges at the doot. So an additional $56.00 on top of a $100 item, not such a bargain anymore.

no longer a customer

Jan 26, 2010 #108177

"to Canada plus custom charges make it not so much of a good deal. They need free shipping and returns plus an outlet in Canada so we are not having to pay exorbitant fees."
I agree with you that Bidz.com handling and shipping costs too much

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.